Tuesday 1 October 2013

Obama Care and Marty's Startup Journal


It's 5:32 and I woke up the normally loud Lucian the cat this morning. I'm in the third week of my cold. The third week is always the hardest because I'm so tired of having the cold that its lingering can be crushing psychologically.

My brother Drew got this difficult flu too. He has had it for two weeks now and didn't sound good when he called yesterday to let me know he wouldn't be working on CureCancerStore.org since he couldn't get out of bed.

Today is the first day of Obama Care and I live in a state where anti-Obama care ads have been running night and day. I wouldn't wish the Big C on my worst enemies, but I do wish the people spending money on these ads could experience a week of worrying about not having health insurance with the knowledge that no health insurance means no care and no care means you die.

Obama Care and Marty's Startup Journal

No comments:

Post a Comment