Friday 30 August 2013

How to get a reporter to write about your company

Aug 29, 2013, 2:58pm EDT

How to get a reporter to write about your company

Bryant Ruiz Switzky is a senior staff reporter at the Washington Business Journal, where he covers banking, finance and corporate accountability.
As a veteran business reporter, one of the most common question I get from business owners is: How do I get you to write about my company?
I'm not a public relations expert, but I can tell you that the difference between the companies that get a lot of ink and those that get little-to-none usually comes down to this: A relationship.
If you're trying to get on the good side of the business press, here are some things to keep in mind:

How to get a reporter to write about your company

No comments:

Post a Comment