Monday 2 December 2013

Fujifilm X-Pro1 Review (In My Own Words)

In January 2012, Fujifilm has launched X-Pro1 together with 3 prime lens (35mm F1.4, 18mm F2 & 60mm F2.4). This news however didn’t effect much other than hearing new model has been lunched by Fujifilm. The X100 model in that time was already 2 years in the market, i heard a lot of good feedback about it but never comes in my mind to own it. The were friends of mine having the X100 and they quite satisfied, the retro design added this model more interesting. My first hands-on X100 was during Saiful Nang Photography Seminar in Kota Kinabalu where we went to Kiulu for shooting, he handed me the X100 and i had about 2-3 minutes to handle it. Maybe it was that short time that X100 has failed to impressed me other than its retro look. 
Months after the launching of the X-Pro1, I’m quite surprised that this model has actually impressed by many professional photographer. I read about it in Zack Arias’s blog, Matt Brandon’s Digital Trekkers blog, and tonnes to positive reviews all over the internet. Zack Arias & Matt Brandon has mentioned that they has spent less time with DSLR since their first love with the X-Pro1. Besides of that, this X-virus has spreading all over Malaysia. Amri Ginang, Yaman Ibrahim, Muslianshah Masrie are the earliest person that “I know” has put their trust over this camera. With endless positive feedback and more professional photographer has own it, it is the good sign that this camera can be trusted. This has grown my own interest over the Fujifilm X-Pro1.
You can continue read more about this camera “in depth” in Digital Photography Review (Fujifilm X-Pro1). They did all the mathematics for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment